The Bleeper Pager allows a carer to monitor the bed pressure mat whilst on the move around a home. The pager is designed to be very easy to use with only one button. Wirelessly connected to the sensor, it beeps, vibrates and flashes when the person gets out of bed.
The Airlert bed pressure mat makes for the perfect falls prevention detection system. The system only activates when there is a significant pressure change therefore minimising false alarms. The sensor covers the whole area of the bed using a full length pressure mat placed underneath the mattress. It is therefore less likely to give a false alarm than smaller bed monitors. The system works with all mattresses even the specialist pressure relief mattresses and profiling beds.
- Sticky pads included to attach transmitter to bed frame or optional protective case and rap straps
- Sensor box contains extra socket to connect a floor pressure mat or call bell for extra peace of mind
- No professional installation required
- 1 year warranty and 30-day money back guarantee
Our Airlert Bed and chair sensor boxes have a switch that allows you to monitor both a bed or chair mat sensor with the same box. If you have a bed sensor you can also purchase an additional chair mat and swap the mats around day to day, depending on your requirements.
Airlert Bed Pressure Mat:
- Size 630mm x 1980mm x 33mm
- Air Tube Length 2m (to connect the mat to the sensor box)
- Matt thickness 12mm
- Power supply 1 x AAA Alkaline Battery (included)
- Alert tone loudness 85db at 10cm. Also flashes and vibrates.
Download Quickstart Guide