A pressure-sensitive epilepsy monitor to alert to epileptic seizure.
The Convulsion monitor uses an Airlert™ Bed Pressure Mat to detect excessive movement of an individual whilst in bed. The system is designed to sense movement typical of a tonic-clonic epileptic seizure and sensitivity can be adjusted to suit the individual. The mat is positioned under the mattress and is full length for increased comfort and reduced false alarms.
Using a control knob an amount of repeated movement is set on the control box. When this preset level of excessive movement is reached the sensor sends an alert.
- Works with all beds and mattresses
- Mat goes under the mattress so no loss of comfort
- No trip hazard
- Mats are waterproof and hard-wearing
- Works with all call system types
- 5 year battery life
- 2 x AA Alkaline Batteries Included
- Transmitter box comes with protective rubber case and straps
- No professional installation required
- 1 year guarantee
Airlert™ Bed Pressure Mat:
- Size 630mm x 1980mm x 33mm
- Lead Length: 3m
- Matt thickness 12mm
- Connection: Matt connects to transmitter box using supplied Airtube.
- Weight 1330g
Share this Product
More from this collection
Do you have the correct connection?
This item has multiple connection options, please choose your preferrence from the list to proceed.