Fall Alarm & Call Button Watch
Order Code: FW-M
- Easy to install and use.
- No subscriptions - just a one-off payment for the equipment.
- Enables a carer to receive alerts from any location using their mobile phone.
- Free mobile phone app included.
- Unlimited use of mobile phone app on as many Android or Apple phones as required.
Fall Sensor Watch
- Waterproof - can be used in the bath or shower.
- Works like a pendant alarm.
- Automatically detects heavy falls.
- Raises an alert even if you can't.
- The fall sensor watch will work up to 200m from the base station.
- Ideal for the home and garden.
The fall sensor watch will detect heavy falls (i.e. a fall which renders the person unconscious). Common with other fall sensor watches, it won't detect low impact falls - for example, a person sliding down the wall.
There is a built-in call button that the person should always press if they fall and are able.
If the person has a memory problem (e.g. dementia) and might not remember to press the button, consider a 'not returned to bed sensor' which will alert you automatically if a person does not return to bed within 20 minutes.
- Connect the base station to your router using the supplied cable.
- Connect to power.
The base station receives messages from the door sensor and sends these to a free mobile phone app.
Simply register the base station within the app using the supplied password.
- Works on Android or Apple devices.
- Simple to use.
One year warranty and 30-day money-back guarantee.
Please call us on 01837 810 590 if you have any questions, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have the correct connection?
This item has multiple connection options, please choose your preferrence from the list to proceed.