A chair sensor mat which activates nurse call system when a person gets out of the chair
Compatible with almost any nurse call system including:
The chair leaving alarm system is air operated and monitors the change in pressure on the mat when an individual gets out of a chair.
Why choose Airlert?
- Built to last - traditional sensor mats often need to be replaced every year. This sensor will last for many years and can be reused. It comes with a two year warranty.
- Quick to react - the sensor will detect a person as they begin to get out of the chair.
- Comfortable - the chair pad can be placed above or below a seat cushion. It is filled with a flame retardant foam.
- Discrete - the sensor will activate a nurse call system, avoiding bedside alarms which can cause confusion or distress.
The system only activates when there is a significant pressure change therefore minimising false alarms. The sensor covers the whole area of the seat using a pressure mat placed underneath or on top of the chair cushion.
- Works with all chairs
- Mat can be positioned under the chair cushion so no loss of comfort
- Velcro tabs to attach control box to the wall / chair. No professional installation required
- Mat dimensions: 40cm x 30cm
If you have a chair sensor you can also purchase an additional bed mat and swap the mats around day to day, depending on your requirements.
Product Code: PMC
Share this Product
More from this collection
Do you have the correct connection?
This item has multiple connection options, please choose your preferrence from the list to proceed.