Our game-changing AIRLERT® Bed-leaving sensor is becoming increasingly popular throughout the falls prevention sector. The pressure mat sensor covers the entire length of the bed, can be used with any mattress and is easily set up in seconds.
The pressure-sensitive mat alerts to bed leaving and connects straight into your existing call system. The Airlert™ Bed falls prevention system alerts as soon as someone gets out of bed. This can be invaluable in alerting staff or carers to an individual who is unaware of the risks that getting up can represent. Typically these are people with reduced cognitive function or dementia.
Includes ULTRA-LONGLIFE 5 year battery.
The Bed leaving alarm system is air operated and monitors the change in pressure on the mat when an individual gets out of bed.
The mat is positioned under the mattress and is full length for increased comfort and reduced false alarms.
Unlike other bed systems, Airlert technology measures the amount of pressure therefore minimising false alarms. It is also full length therefore less likely to give a false alarm than smaller bed monitors. The system works with all mattresses even the specialist pressure relief mattresses and profiling beds.
- Works with all beds and mattresses including airflow
- Works under the mattress so no loss of comfort
- Covers full areas of the bed so less false alarms
- Mats are waterproof and hard-wearing
- Mats & Control box are easy to clean
- Works with all call system types
- Up to 5 year battery life
- Batteries Included
- Optional Rubber holder for control box
- No professional installation required
- Free telephone assistance
- 1 year guarantee + Lifetime Maintenance
Our Airlert Bed and chair control boxes now come with a switch that allows you to monitor both a bed or chair mat sensor with the same box. If you have a bed sensor you can also purchase an additional chair mat and swap the mats around day to day, depending on your requirements.
Works with all types of profiling beds and can be positioned under the mattress.
Air-sensitive Airlert system. Inflates naturally on it's own over time.
- Size 630mm x 1980mm x 33mm
- Lead Length: 3m
- Matt thickness 12mm
- Connection: airtube connects to pneumatic adapter.
- Weight 1330g
Share this Product
More from this collection
Do you have the correct connection?
This item has multiple connection options, please choose your preferrence from the list to proceed.