Wireless Floor Pressure Mat System for Nursing Homes & Hospitals
A stand alone, effective falls prevention system
Know the moment someone steps out of bed or through a doorway. Our wireless floor sensor mat reliably detects all kinds of foot pressure and can be installed by nursing home staff.
The system consists of:
- A portable, battery powered radio call point.
- A high quality anti-slip floor pressure mat.
- A covering carpeted barrier mat
Radio call point
- The call point has two sockets - one for the floor pressure mat, and a spare socket suitable for a wired call bell. It is powered by 2 x AA batteries which will last for up to one year.
- Each call point can be programmed to send a customised message to one or more text pagers.
- The call point will also send a low battery alert to the pagers and display a flashing light when the battery is running low.
- Can be place under the bed, fixed to the side of the bed or wall mounted.
Floor pressure mat
- 56cm x 72cm high quality floor pressure mat with one year guarantee.
- Anti-slip base included.
- Carpeted covering barrier mat with thick rubber base included - this will prolong the life of the floor pressure mat and reduce any trip hazards around the bed.
Share this Product
More from this collection
Do you have the correct connection?
This item has multiple connection options, please choose your preferrence from the list to proceed.