The bed sensor mat will activate call system when a person gets out of bed.
There is nothing inside the mat except for air which means that it will last for years and can be placed underneath the bed mattress. It even works underneath pressure relieving airflow mattresses.
The mat is connected to a sensor box, using a small tube. Using Airlert technology, the sensor box will detect a change in air pressure within the mat as the person begins to get out of bed. This makes our sensor fast to react.
Benefits over a traditional pressure mat:
- Long-lasting - the sensor mat contains nothing except air making it extremely durable.
- Reliable - the sensor mat covers entire area of the bed, reducing false alarms.
- No trip hazards around the bed.
- Faster response time because the sensor box detects reducing air pressure within the mat as the person begins to get up.
- Discrete - the mat is hidden from view, placed underneath the mattress.
- Reduced engineer call outs because of the simple design and five year battery life.
Unlike other bed systems, Airlert technology measures the amount of pressure therefore minimising false alarms. It is also full length therefore less likely to give a false alarm than smaller bed monitors. The system works with all mattresses even the specialist pressure relief mattresses and profiling beds.
Our Airlert Bed and chair control boxes come with a switch that allows you to monitor both a bed or chair using same box. If you have a bed sensor you can simply purchase an additional chair mat and swap the mats around day to day, depending on your requirements.
The mat inflates naturally over time:
Airlert bed pressure mat:
- Size 630mm x 1980mm x 33mm
- Thickness 12mm
- Weight 1330g
Call system lead (connects sensor box to call system): 3m
Download Quickstart Guide
Share this Product
More from this collection
Do you have the correct connection?
This item has multiple connection options, please choose your preferrence from the list to proceed.