The Bed leaving alarm system is air operated and monitors the change in pressure on the mat when an individual gets out of bed.
The Bleeper Pager allows a carer to monitor our sensors whilst on the move around a home. The pager is designed to be very easy to use with only one button. Wirelessly connected to our sensor, it beeps, vibrates and flashes to alert the carer wherever they are in the home.
The airlert bed pressure mat makes for the perfect falls prevention detection system. The system only activates when there is a significant pressure change therefore minimising false alarms. The sensor covers the whole area of the bed using a full length pressure mat placed underneath the mattress. It is therefore less likely to give a false alarm than smaller bed monitors. The system works with all mattresses even the specialist pressure releif matresses and profiling beds.
- Works with all beds and mattresses
- Mat goes under the mattress so no loss of comfort
- No trip hazard
- Mats are waterproof and hard-wearing
- Works with all call system types
- 5 year battery life
- Battery Included
- Velcro wall/bed attachment for transmitter
- No professional installation required
- 1 year guarantee
Our Airlert Bed and chair control boxes now come with a switch that allows you to monitor both a bed or chair mat sensor with the same box. If you have a bed sensor you can also purchase an additional chair mat and swap the mats around day to day, depending on your requirements.
- Size 630mm x 1980mm x 33mm
- Lead Length: 5m with setup1, 1m with setup 2&3
- Matt thickness 12mm
- Connection: Airtube connects to Pneumatic adapter.
- Weight 1330g
- Power supply 1 x AAA Alkaline Battery (Removable, not rechargeable)
- Frequency 433.92MHz Bit Rate 1200 – 7uV/M
- Code format POCSAG Spurious rejection 40db below carrier
- Alert tone loudness 85db at 10cm
- Dimensions(mm) 41(L)x 60(W) x 29(H)
- Weight with battery 36.5g
Download Quickstart Guide