A Bleeper Pager to use with any of our sensors
Order Code: RPAG
Can be used:
- As a replacement Bleeper Pager
- As an extra Bleeper Pager to add to one of our pager sets
- Any of our call buttons & sensors will activate as many pagers as you require.
The Bleeper Pager allows a carer to monitor our sensors whilst on the move around a home. The pager is designed to be very easy to use with only one button. Wirelessly connected to our sensor, it beeps, vibrates and flashes to alert the carer wherever they are in the home as part of our Pager-linked system.
- One month battery life
- 1 x AAA Alkaline Battery
- Range - up to 400m - range repeater available
- Vibration, audio and flashing LED alert
- Lanyard included
- Belt Clip included
- Low battery alert
- Frequency 433.92MHz Bit Rate 1200 – 7uV/M
- Code format POCSAG Spurious rejection 40db below carrier
- Alert tone loudness 85db at 10cm
- Dimensions(mm) 41(L)x 60(W) x 29(H)
- Weight with battery 36.5g
Share this Product
More from this collection
Do you have the correct connection?
This item has multiple connection options, please choose your preferrence from the list to proceed.