Know when somebody get out of a chair
Suitable for use at home when caring for a person at risk of falling.
This set includes a chair pad, control box and linked pager.
- Maintains dignity - the carer is alerted discretely using the linked pager.
- Comfortable - the chair pad can be placed above or below a seat cushion. It is filled with a flame retardant foam and is 3cm thick.
- Non-restrictive - no noises around the chair itself means that the user is able to get up without confusion or distress, while also alerting carers.
- Long-lasting - the chair mat contains nothing but a layer of foam, with a protective outer skin.
- Flexible - chair pad can also be placed against the back of a chair, to alert a carer as the resident leans forward, before they actually stand up.
- Portable - the entire kit is lightweight and easy to move.
Simply place the pressure mat on any chair. The bleeper pager will alert when the person gets up and can be carried by a carer around the home.
The system only activates when there is a significant pressure change therefore minimising false alarms. The sensor covers the whole area of the seat using a pressure mat placed underneath or on top of the chair cushion.
- Small and discrete.
- Can be hidden under the chair or attached to the side of the chair using the supplied Velcro sticky pads.
- Built in test button.
- Comfortable to sit on with anti-slip base.
- Can be positioned under or on top of the chair cushion.
- Completely portable and easy to store.
- Waterproof and hard wearing.
- Size: 40cm x 30cm
- 400m range - can be carried by the carer around the house and garden.
- Extremely easy to use with just one button.
- Will vibrate, beep and flash.
- Powered by 1 x AAA battery (included)
One year warranty & 30-day money back guarantee
Share this Product
More from this collection
Do you have the correct connection?
This item has multiple connection options, please choose your preferrence from the list to proceed.