Compact Door Sensor - Pager-Linked
This compact door and window sensor runs for several months on one battery.
The compact door sensor can be positioned in a couple of minutes and provides a very subtle way of monitoring when a door or window is opened. The sensor can be programmed to send any required message, for example “BACKDOOR” or “ROOM 1″
The sensor contains a useful sliding switch to turn the sensor off and on.
- Works with both doors and windows
- Power supply 1 x CR2032 Lithium Battery (Removable, not rechargeable)
- Frequency 433.92MHz Bit Rate 1200 - 7uV/M
- Code format POCSAG Spurious rejection 40db below carrier
- Alert tone loudness 85db at 10cm
- Dimensions(mm) 100(L)x 37(W) x 10(D)
- Weight with battery 30g
Share this Product
More from this collection
Do you have the correct connection?
This item has multiple connection options, please choose your preferrence from the list to proceed.