A pressure-sensitive epilepsy monitor to alert to epileptic seizure.
The Convulsion monitor uses an Airlert™ Bed Pressure Mat to detect excessive movement of an individual whilst in bed. The system is designed to sense movement typical of a tonic-clonic epileptic seizure and sensitivity can be adjusted to suit the individual.
Using a control knob an amount of repeated movement is set on the control box. When this preset level of excessive movement is reached the sensor sends an alert. This sensor is part of our Pager-linked system.
- Works with all beds and mattresses
- Mat goes under the mattress so no loss of comfort
- No trip hazard
- Mats are waterproof and hard-wearing
- 5 year battery life
- 2 x AA Alkaline Batteries Included
- Transmitter box comes with protective rubber case and straps
- No professional installation required
- 1 year guarantee
- Bleeper pager (not included) can be purchased separately
- Airlert™ Bed Pressure Mat:
- Size 630mm x 1980mm x 33mm
- Matt thickness 12mm
- Connection: Matt connects to transmitter box using supplied Airtube.
- Weight 1330g
Share this Product
More from this collection
Do you have the correct connection?
This item has multiple connection options, please choose your preferrence from the list to proceed.