A pressure-sensitive epilepsy monitor to alert to epileptic seizure.
The Convulsions monitor uses an Airlert™ Bed Pressure Mat to detect excessive movement of an individual whilst in bed. The system is designed to sense movement typical of a tonic-clonic epileptic seizure and sensitivity can be adjusted to suit the individual.
Using a control knob an amount of repeated movement is set on the control box. When this preset level of excessive movement is reached the sensor sends an alert. This sensor is part of our Pager-linked system.
- Works with all beds and mattresses
- Mat goes under the mattress so no loss of comfort
- No trip hazard
- Mats are waterproof and hard-wearing
- Works with all call system types
- 5 year battery life
- Battery Included
- Velcro wall/bed attachment for transmitter
- No professional installation required
- 1 year guarantee
- Size 630mm x 1980mm x 33mm
- Lead Length: 5m with setup1, 1m with setup 2&3
- Matt thickness 12mm
- Connection: Airtube connects to Pneumatic adapter.
- Weight 1330g
Share this Product
More from this collection
Do you have the correct connection?
This item has multiple connection options, please choose your preferrence from the list to proceed.