Pressure-sensitive epilepsy monitor to alert to an epileptic seizure.
Compatible with almost any nurse call system including:
The Convulsion monitor uses an Airlert™ Bed Pressure Mat to detect excessive movement of an individual whilst in bed. The system is designed to sense movement typical of a tonic-clonic (the whole body shaking) epileptic seizure.
Free next working day delivery if order placed by 3pm - use discount code FREESHIP at the checkout
- Works with all beds and mattresses. Sensor mat (198cm x 63cm) goes under the bed mattress so no loss of comfort
- Even works underneath airflow pressure relieving mattresses.
- The control box contains a dial to adjust the sensitivity (heavy - less sensitive, light - more sensitive):
- Control box comes supplied with 2 x AA batteries (average battery life is 5 years)
- One year warranty and 30-day money back guarantee.
Product code: XMM
Share this Product
More from this collection
Do you have the correct connection?
This item has multiple connection options, please choose your preferrence from the list to proceed.