Automatic Falls Detection
How it works
The Falls Detection Watch can be worn by a person at risk of falls in their own home. It has a built in emergency call button that can be pressed to call for help. . In the event of a significant fall, the watch will transmit an emergency message to the Text Pager and one or more mobile phones.
Falls Detection & Call Button Watch
- The Falls Detection Watch contains a radio transmitter with a fall detection device.
- A different message will be transmitted depending on whether the help call button or automatic fall detector are activated.
- The Base Station connects to your Wifi network and plugs into a mains socket.
- It will receive messages from the Falls Detection & Call Button watch and transmit these to a free mobile phone App which can be downloaded from our website.
- We can set this up for you prior to dispatch - so that it connects as soon as you plug it in. We'll contact you after you have placed your order to get some details.
- The Text Pager can be carried by a carer within the same home and will receive messages from up to 200m away.
- It is supplied with 1 x household AAA battery that will last for up to 6 weeks.
- It will flash, vibrate and bleep when a message is received.
Next working day delivery as standard.
One year warranty & 30-day money back guarantee
Share this Product
More from this collection
Do you have the correct connection?
This item has multiple connection options, please choose your preferrence from the list to proceed.