Traditional nurse call press button wirelessly linked to bleeper pager.
Ideal for use next to a bed or chair.
The wired call bell is plugged into a small sensor box which can be attached to the bed frame using the supplied sticky pads. When the call button is pressed, a message will be sent to the pager which can be up to 120m (400 feet) away.
Ideal for use if a person is confined to bed through illness, or is liable to misplace a pendant alarm. This solution offers a cost-effective way to alert caregivers that a person requires assistance.
Pager-Linked Call Bell
- Lead length - 3m
- Powered by single watch type battery (CR3032) - lasts up to 6 weeks
- Range - up to 120m (400 feet)
- Pressing red button will activate the caregiver pager.
- Will bleep, flash and vibrate.
- Easy to use with a single button to silence the pager.
- Powered by single AAA Alkaline battery - lasts up to 3 months
- Supplied with lanyard and belt clip
Share this Product
More from this collection
Do you have the correct connection?
This item has multiple connection options, please choose your preferrence from the list to proceed.