A highly sensitive and easy to push pressure pad.
Suitable for use by those with limited functional movement.
- Can be placed anywhere, even in the bath.
- Activated by the lightest of taps from a hand, head or foot.
- Suitable as a replacement for traditional call buttons.
- Compatible with all nurse call systems.
- Includes easy press pressure pad, sensor box and a lead to plug into your call system.
- Five year battery life.
The big squashy call button is air operated and is linked to the air sensor via a thin rubber air tube.
The button plugs into a small adaptor unit. This contains the air sensor and measures the change in air pressure on the pad. This adaptor unit then plugs straight into your call system.
The button comes complete with a fitting bracket that allows it to be screwed to a wall or table:
Alternatively, it can be mounted to a variety of surfaces using the supplied sticky pads.
Try for 30 days and return for a full refund if not completely satisfied.
One year guarantee.
Share this Product
More from this collection
Do you have the correct connection?
This item has multiple connection options, please choose your preferrence from the list to proceed.