Wireless Call Button with Mobile Phone Alerts
A wireless call button and base station with free mobile phone alerts
- Easy to install and use.
- No subscriptions - just a one-off payment for the equipment.
- Enables a carer to receive alerts from any location using their mobile phone.
- Free mobile phone app included.
- Supplied with two cases - one case is attached to a lanyard and the other case is attached to a leather wrist strap:
- Includes battery that will last for up to 6 months.
- Works within a range of about 100 meters from the base station.
- Lights up red when pressed.
- A wireless range extender can be added if needed.
Supplied with two 1.8m cables:
- Blue (RJ45) cable for internet connection. One end is plugged into the base station and the other end is plugged into your internet router.
- Power cable connects the base station into a mains socket.
The base station receives messages from the call button and sends these to a free mobile phone app.
Simply register the base station within the app using the supplied password.
One year warranty and 30-day money-back guarantee.
Share this Product
More from this collection
Do you have the correct connection?
This item has multiple connection options, please choose your preferrence from the list to proceed.