A pressure-sensitive mat to alert to bed leaving
The Airlert™ Bed Pressure Mat alerts as soon as someone gets out of bed. The mat is positioned under the mattress and is full length for increased comfort and reduced false alarms.
Benefits over a traditional pressure mat:
- Long-lasting - the sensor mat contains nothing except air filled foam pockets making it a) flexible - works on all bed types including hospital profiling beds and underneath pressure relieving airflow mattresses b) extremely durable - no wires or electronics inside the mat.
- Reliable - covers the entire area of a single bed, reducing false alarms.
- Discrete - the mat is hidden from view, placed underneath the mattress.
- Fast response time because the sensor box detects reducing air pressure within the mat as the person begins to get up.
- Hygienic - the mat itself doesn't come into contact with the patient. It can be cleaned with an alcohol based cleaning fluid or warm soapy water.
- Easy to store - the mat is designed to be rolled up for storage, making it suitable to use over and over again.
Works on all types of bed, including hospital profiling beds and underneath pressure relieving airflow mattresses.
Single wireless bed sensor & pager (ideal for use at home)