A pressure-sensitive mat to alert to bed leaving
The Airlert™ Bed Pressure Mat alerts as soon as someone gets out of bed. The mat is positioned under the mattress and is full length for increased comfort and reduced false alarms.
Benefits over a traditional pressure mat:
- Long-lasting - the sensor mat contains nothing except air making it extremely durable.
- Reliable - the sensor mat covers entire area of the bed, reducing false alarms.
- Faster response time because the sensor box detects reducing air pressure within the mat as the person begins to get up.
- Discrete - the mat is hidden from view, placed underneath the mattress.
- Reduced engineer call outs because of the simple design and five year battery life.
Available in two versions:
- For nursing home & hospital call systems. The sensor plugs into the nurse call system socket and will and activate when the person gets out of bed. Compatible with any nurse call system.