Epilepsy Monitor & Pager Set for Home Carers
The convulsion sensor mat is placed underneath the bed mattress and will detect an epileptic seizure (the type that causes the entire body to shake).
The bleeper pager can be carried by a carer around the house (even in a different room or in the garden) and will bleep, flash and vibrate when the convulsion sensor mat is activated.
Free Shipping - Use Discount Code FREESHIP at the checkout
- The bed pressure mat is placed underneath the bed mattress and connected to a small control box.
- Adjustable sensitivity
- The control box has a dial to make the mat more or less sensitive depending on how heavy the person is.
- Long battery life
- The control box is powered by two household AA batteries which will last for up to one year.
- The bed pressure mat is waterproof and contains only air, so there's nothing inside it that can go wrong.
- The control box is made of impact-resistant plastic and supplied with a protective rubber case and straps to attach it to the side of the bed.
- The carer will be alerted to a seizure no matter where they are in the house.
- When the bed pressure mat detects the entire body shaking during an epileptic seizure, it will send a message to the pager:
- The pager can be carried by a carer around the house and will even work in the garden (it has a range of up to 400m).
- Works underneath all mattresses (including pressure relieving airflow mattresses).
- Batteries included (2 x AA batteries).
- Mat goes under the mattress so no loss of comfort.
- No technical knowledge required.
- 1-year warranty & 30-day money-back guarantee.
"We have ordered several products from Frequency Precision for the people we support, mostly their convulsion sensors. These have worked brilliantly, easy to set up and use, easy to clean, and robust enough to be moved, taken on holidays etc. It's a great product and I would highly recommend it and will certainly be ordering from them in the future"
Amanda Nicholas - Assistive Technology Coordinator, Community Lives Consortium
As an assessor and provider of Assisted Technology for many years I've yet to see a sensor that provides 100% reliability in detecting an Epileptic episode. This sensor, however, is by far the best we have used, and continue to use, in providing care and support in the community to our clients. it also gives a level of support and peace of mind to family and carers.
Paul Grimsley - Independent Life Solutions
Please note that this product is not a medical device and is not intended to be used for diagnosis or monitoring of disease. It is intended to be used as a care assist product.
Share this Product
More from this collection
Do you have the correct connection?
This item has multiple connection options, please choose your preferrence from the list to proceed.