A pressure-sensitive mat to alert to bed leaving
The Airlert™ Bed Pressure Mat alerts your nurse call system as soon as someone gets out of bed. The mat is positioned under the mattress and is full length for increased comfort and reduced false alarms.
Benefits over a traditional pressure mat:
- Long-lasting - the sensor mat contains nothing except air making it extremely durable.
- Reliable - covering entire area of the bed, reducing false alarms.
- No trip hazards around the bed.
- Faster response time because the sensor box detects reducing air pressure within the mat as the person begins to get up.
- Discrete - the mat is hidden from view, placed underneath the mattress.
- Reduced engineer call outs because of the simple design and five year battery life.
Unlike other bed systems, Airlert technology measures the amount of pressure therefore minimising false alarms. It is also full length therefore less likely to give a false alarm than smaller bed monitors. The system works with all mattresses even the specialist pressure relief mattresses and profiling beds.
Our Airlert Bed and chair control boxes come with a switch that allows you to monitor both a bed or chair using same box. If you have a bed sensor you can simply purchase an additional chair mat and swap the mats around day to day, depending on your requirements.
Download Quickstart Guide
Product Code: XPM / XPMB
Share this Product
More from this collection
Do you have the correct connection?
This item has multiple connection options, please choose your preferrence from the list to proceed.