A pressure-sensitive mat to alert to bed leaving
The Airlert™ Bed Pressure Mat alerts your nurse call system as soon as someone gets out of bed. The mat is positioned under the mattress and is full length for increased comfort and reduced false alarms.
The sensor plugs into your existing nurse call point and is supplied with a call system matched jack plug and lead.
Benefits over a traditional pressure mat:
- Long-lasting - the sensor mat contains nothing except air filled foam pockets making it extremely durable.
- Reliable - covers the entire area of a single bed, reducing false alarms.
- No trip hazards around the bed.
- Faster response time because the sensor box detects reducing air pressure within the mat as the person begins to get up.
- Discrete - the mat is hidden from view, placed underneath the mattress.
- Reduced engineer call outs because of the simple design and five year battery life.
- Hygienic - the mat itself doesn't come into contact with the patient. It can be cleaned with an alcohol based cleaning fluid or warm soapy water.
- Easy to store - the mat is designed to be rolled up for storage, making it suitable to use over and over again.
Let us know if the bed occupant weighs under 5 stone (31kg) - we can supply an adapted control box with an extra sensitivity setting.
Unlike other bed systems, Airlert technology measures the amount of pressure therefore minimising false alarms. It is also full length therefore less likely to give a false alarm than smaller bed monitors. The system works with all mattresses including pressure relieving mattresses and profiling beds.
Our Airlert Bed and chair control boxes come with a switch that allows you to monitor both a bed or chair using same box. If you have a bed sensor you can simply purchase an additional chair mat and swap the mats around day to day, depending on your requirements.
Download Quickstart Guide
Product Code: XPM / XPMB
Share this Product
More from this collection
Do you have the correct connection?
This item has multiple connection options, please choose your preferrence from the list to proceed.