A chair sensor mat which activates nurse call system when a person gets out of the chair
Compatible with almost any nurse call system including:
The chair leaving alarm system is air operated and monitors the change in pressure on the mat when an individual gets out of a chair.
Why choose Airlert?
- Maintains dignity - the carer is alerted discretely using the linked pager or nurse call system. The chair mat itself doesn't make a noise.
- Comfortable - the chair pad can be placed above or below a seat cushion. It is filled with a flame retardant foam and is 3cm thick.
- Non-restrictive - no noises around the chair itself means that the resident is able to get up without confusion or distress, while also alerting carers.
- Long-lasting - the chair mat contains nothing but a layer of foam, with a protective outer skin.
- Flexible - chair pad can also be placed against the back of a chair, to alert a carer as the resident leans forward, before they actually stand up.
The system only activates when there is a significant pressure change therefore minimising false alarms. The sensor covers the whole area of the seat using a pressure mat placed underneath or on top of the chair cushion.
- Works with all chairs
- Mat can be positioned under the chair cushion so no loss of comfort
- Velcro tabs to attach control box to the wall / chair. No professional installation required
- 1 year guarantee
- Mat dimensions: 40cm x 30cm
Our Airlert Bed and chair control boxes now come with a switch that allows you to monitor both a bed or chair mat sensor with the same box. If you have a chair sensor you can also purchase an additional bed mat and swap the mats around day to day, depending on your requirements.
Product Code: XPM / XPMC
Share this Product
More from this collection
Do you have the correct connection?
This item has multiple connection options, please choose your preferrence from the list to proceed.