A chair sensor mat which activates nurse call system when a person gets out of the chair
The chair leaving alarm system is air operated and monitors the change in pressure on the mat when an individual gets out of a chair.
The system only activates when there is a significant pressure change therefore minimising false alarms. The sensor covers the whole area of the seat using a pressure mat placed underneath or on top of the chair cushion.
Why choose Airlert?
- Fast to react - the control box detects a change in pressure as a person begins to stand up from the chair.
- Long-lasting - the chair mat contains only air. There is no electronics in the mat itself, making it last for years.
- Five-year battery life - the control box is powered by 2 x AA batteries and uses very little power.
- The control box is compatible with all nurse call systems. If your call system isn't in the list, please contact us. We'll make a lead especially for you - at no extra cost!
- Works with all chairs
- Mat can be positioned under the chair cushion so no loss of comfort
- Velcro tabs to attach control box to the wall / chair No professional installation required
- 1 year guarantee
- Mat dimensions: 40cm x 30cm
Our Airlert Bed and chair control boxes now come with a switch that allows you to monitor both a bed or chair mat sensor with the same box. If you have a chair sensor you can also purchase an additional bed mat and swap the mats around day to day, depending on your requirements.
Product Code: XPM / XPMC
Share this Product
More from this collection
Do you have the correct connection?
This item has multiple connection options, please choose your preferrence from the list to proceed.