"Which product is right for me?"
Our customers often tell us that it can be confusing when trying to decide which product to choose.
We have given some suggestions below. Please also see our frequency asked questions, which contains a list of scenarios.
New to telecare and fall prevention? Read our useful article here.
Alternatively, tell us a bit about the problem that you are trying to solve by completing the form at the bottom of the page and we will make some suggestions.
The carer lives in the same house:
- A call button or sensor linked to a pager will alert a carer within the range of an average home and garden.
- A pager is carried by the carer around the home.
The carer lives in a different house:
- Family members can receive alerts on a free mobile phone app.
- Requires a base station which is plugged into the Internet router in the monitored house.
- The base station receives alerts from a range of wireless sensors.
The person requires an immediate response from a 24/7 call centre:
- A 24/7 call centre monitor or dialler will notify call centre staff who will alert emergency services.
- We supply sensors compatible with all monitors/diallers.
- The monitor/dialler would need to be purchased and installed separately.
We need somebody to visit us to do an assessment:
Apply for a needs assessment by social services: