A wireless call button and base station with free mobile phone alerts
Order Code: PEND-M
- Easy to install and use.
- No subscriptions - just a one-off payment for the equipment.
- Enables a carer to receive alerts from any location using their mobile phone.
- Free mobile phone app included.
- Unlimited use of mobile phone app on as many Android or Apple devices as required.
- Supplied with a lanyard and a wrist strap.
- Includes battery that will last for up to 6 months.
- Works within a range of about 100 meters from the base station.
- Lights up red when pressed.
- A wireless range extender can be added if needed.
Supplied with two 1.8m cables:
- Blue (RJ45) cable for internet connection. One end is plugged into the base station and the other end is plugged into your internet router.
- Power cable connects the base station into a mains socket.
The base station receives messages from the call button and sends these to a free mobile phone app.
One year warranty and 30-day money-back guarantee.
More from this collection
Do you have the correct connection?
This item has multiple connection options, please choose your preferrence from the list to proceed.