Reduces falls and wandering by alerting carers to a person getting up from a chair.
Order Code: APMC (chair sensor) / APAG (pager)
The chair leaving sensor mat monitors a change in pressure on the mat as soon as an individual begins to get out of a chair.
- Built to last - traditional sensor mats often need to be replaced every year. This sensor will last for many years and can be reused. It comes with a two year warranty.
- Quick to react - the sensor will detect a person as they begin to get out of the chair.
- Comfortable - the chair pad can be placed above or below a seat cushion. It is filled with a flame retardant foam.
- Discrete - the sensor will activate a pager, avoiding bedside alarms which can cause confusion or distress.
- Up to 400m wireless range.
- Works with all chairs.
- Mats are waterproof and hard-wearing.
- 2 x AA batteries included.
- Multiple sensors can be linked to one or more pagers.
30-day money back guarantee.
More from this collection
Do you have the correct connection?
This item has multiple connection options, please choose your preferrence from the list to proceed.