Reduces falls and wandering by alerting carers to a person getting up from a chair.
The chair leaving sensor mat monitors a change in pressure on the mat as soon as an individual begins to get out of a chair.
- Maintains dignity - the carer is alerted discretely using the linked pager. The chair mat itself doesn't make a noise.
- Comfortable - the chair pad can be placed above or below a seat cushion. It is filled with a flame retardant foam and is 3cm thick.
- Non-restrictive - no noises around the chair itself means that the resident is able to get up without confusion or distress, while also alerting carers.
- Long-lasting - the chair mat contains nothing but a layer of foam, with a protective outer skin.
- Flexible - chair pad can also be placed against the back of a chair, to alert a carer as the resident leans forward, before they actually stand up.
Next working day delivery as standard if order placed by 3pm.
- Up to 400m wireless range.
- Works with all chairs.
- Mats are waterproof and hard-wearing.
- 2 x AA batteries included.
- Multiple sensors can be linked to one or more pagers.
1-year warranty and 30-day money back guarantee.
Add a bed mat and monitor a bed and chair
Two sensors in one.
If you have a chair sensor you can also purchase an additional bed mat and swap the mats around day to day, depending on your requirements.
Share this Product
More from this collection
Do you have the correct connection?
This item has multiple connection options, please choose your preferrence from the list to proceed.