Reduces falls and wandering by alerting carers to a person getting up from a chair.
Order Code: APMC (chair sensor) / APAG (pager)
The chair leaving sensor mat monitors a change in pressure on the mat as soon as an individual begins to get out of a chair.
- Built to last - traditional sensor mats often need to be replaced every year. This sensor will last for many years and can be reused. It comes with a two year warranty.
- Quick to react - the sensor will detect a person as they begin to get out of the chair.
- Comfortable - the chair pad can be placed above or below a seat cushion. It is filled with a flame retardant foam.
- Discrete - the sensor will activate a pager, avoiding bedside alarms which can cause confusion or distress.
- Up to 400m wireless range.
- Works with all chairs.
- Mats are waterproof and hard-wearing.
- 2 x AA batteries included.
- Multiple sensors can be linked to one or more pagers.
30-day money back guarantee.
Share this Product
More from this collection
Do you have the correct connection?
This item has multiple connection options, please choose your preferrence from the list to proceed.