Reduces falls and wandering by alerting carers to a person getting up from a chair.
The chair leaving sensor mat is air operated and monitors the change in pressure on the mat as soon as an individual begins to get out of a chair.
The system only activates when there is a significant pressure change therefore minimising false alarms. The sensor covers the whole area of the seat using a pressure mat placed underneath or on top of the chair cushion.
Next working day delivery as standard.
- Up to 400m range
- Works with all chairs - above or below the chair cushion.
- Mats are waterproof and hard-wearing
- Batteries included.
- No professional installation required.
- Multiple sensors can be linked to one or more text pagers - select any combination using he drop down menus.
- We will programme each sensor to display your required message on the text pager, e.g. "room 1 chair". You can leave a note with your required message at the checkout.
- Control box contains additional socket for a wired call bell.
- 1-year warranty and 30-day worry free money back guarantee
Our control boxes now come with a switch that allows you to monitor both a bed or chair mat sensor with the same box. If you have a chair sensor you can also purchase an additional bed mat and swap the mats around day to day, depending on your requirements.
Share this Product
More from this collection
Do you have the correct connection?
This item has multiple connection options, please choose your preferrence from the list to proceed.