A chair sensor mat which activates nurse call system when a person gets out of the chair
Order Code: PMC
Compatible with almost any nurse call system including:
The chair leaving alarm system is air operated and monitors the change in pressure on the mat when an individual gets out of a chair.
Why choose Airlert?
- Built to last - traditional sensor mats often need to be replaced every year. This sensor will last for many years and can be reused. It comes with a two year warranty.
- Quick to react - the sensor will detect a person as they begin to get out of the chair.
- Comfortable - the chair pad can be placed above or below a seat cushion. It is filled with a flame retardant foam.
- Discrete - the sensor will activate a nurse call system, avoiding bedside alarms which can cause confusion or distress.
The system only activates when there is a significant pressure change therefore minimising false alarms. The sensor covers the whole area of the seat using a pressure mat placed underneath or on top of the chair cushion.
- Works with all chairs
- Mat can be positioned under the chair cushion so no loss of comfort
- Velcro tabs to attach control box to the wall / chair. No professional installation required
- Mat dimensions: 40cm x 30cm
If you have a chair sensor you can also purchase an additional bed mat and swap the mats around day to day, depending on your requirements.
Share this Product
More from this collection
Do you have the correct connection?
This item has multiple connection options, please choose your preferrence from the list to proceed.