Pressure-sensitive epilepsy monitor to alert to an epileptic seizure.
Compatible with almost any nurse call system including:
The Convulsion monitor uses an Airlert™ Bed Pressure Mat to detect excessive movement of an individual whilst in bed. The system is designed to sense movement typical of a tonic-clonic (the whole body shaking) epileptic seizure.
Free next working day delivery if order placed by 3pm - use discount code FREESHIP at the checkout
- Works with all beds and mattresses. Sensor mat (198cm x 63cm) goes under the bed mattress so no loss of comfort
- Even works underneath airflow pressure relieving mattresses.
- The control box contains a dial to adjust the sensitivity:
- Control box comes supplied with 2 x AA batteries (average battery life is 5 years)
- One year warranty and 30-day money back guarantee.
Product code: XMM
Please note that this product is not a medical device and is not intended to be used for diagnosis or monitoring of disease. It is intended to be used as a care assist product.
Share this Product
More from this collection
Do you have the correct connection?
This item has multiple connection options, please choose your preferrence from the list to proceed.