A battery powered messaging pager. The Text Pager allows a carer to monitor multiple sensors whilst on the move around a home. The pager displays the ID of the triggered sensor on its large LCD screen. This sensor is part of our Pager-linked system.
The handy pager has a host of features including both vibrate and audible alerts.
- One month battery life
- 1 x AAA Alkaline Battery
- Range - up to 400m - range repeater available
- Multiple alert tones with the option to adjust or turn off alert tone
- Vibration alert
- Saves up to 20 messages
- Displays time and date
- Protective rubber case included (removable and washable)
- Lanyard included
- Alerts user when sensor battery low level (bed 4 low battery etc.)
- Customisable coding so can alert only to certain sensor
The pager is also supplied with a useful Lanyard and removable protective rubber case.
- Frequency 433.92MHz
- Bit Rate 1200 – 7uV/M
- Code format POCSAG Spurious rejection 40db below carrier
- Alert tone loudness 85db at 10cm
- Dimensions(mm) 41(L)x 60(W) x 29(H) Weight with battery 45g
Product Code: APAG
Share this Product
More from this collection
Do you have the correct connection?
This item has multiple connection options, please choose your preferrence from the list to proceed.