Know when somebody get out of a chair
Suitable for use at home when caring for a person at risk of falling.
This portable set includes:
- Chair pressure mat
- Control box
- Bleeper pager
Simply place the pressure mat on any chair. The bleeper pager will alert when the person gets up and can be carried by a carer around the home.
The chair leaving alarm system is air operated and monitors the change in pressure on the mat when an individual gets out of a chair.
The system only activates when there is a significant pressure change therefore minimising false alarms. The sensor covers the whole area of the seat using a pressure mat placed underneath or on top of the chair cushion.
- Small and discrete.
- Can be hidden under the chair or attached to the side of the chair using the supplied Velcro sticky pads.
- Built in test button.
- Comfortable to sit on with anti-slip base.
- Can be positioned under or on top of the chair cushion.
- Completely portable and easy to store.
- Waterproof and hard wearing.
- Size: 40cm x 30cm
- 400m range - can be carried by the carer around the house and garden.
- Extremely easy to use with just one button.
- Will vibrate, beep and flash.
- Powered by 1 x AAA battery (included)
One year warranty & 30-day money back guarantee
Share this Product
More from this collection
Do you have the correct connection?
This item has multiple connection options, please choose your preferrence from the list to proceed.