Portable, instant nurse call system for smaller applications
- Instant, flexible nurse call system.
- Plug and play - no specialist installation required.
- No installation costs.
- No engineers.
Wireless Nurse Call Point
- We will programme the call points with your required messages prior to dispatch.
- Powered by 2 x AA batteries (1-year battery life)
- Low battery alerts.
- 2 sockets suitable for wired call bell, floor pressure mat, or other accessories.
- Built-in test/responded button.
- Impact-resistant casing and protective rubber boot.
- Suitable for wall mounting or can be attached to the side of the bed.
- Up to 200m range.
- Vibrates, flashes and beeps.
- Beeping can be turned off at night.
- Stores a record of the last 20 messages received.
- Powered by 1 x AAA battery.
- Optional LED display.
- Mains powered.
- Suitable for wall mounting or can be placed on a table.
- 3 meter or 5 meter wired call bell can be connected to each wireless nurse call point.
- Mains powered signal repeater(s) can be added to extend the range of your system.
- Each signal repeater will double the range.
- Mobile and web login to keep track of alert history.
- Simple to use.
- Connects to your Wifi network or directly to a router using an Ethernet cable.
- Displays current alert and a list of recent alerts.
- Online access to alert logs.
- Allows managers to keep track of alerts remotely.
- Can be used for audit purposes or if investigating an incident.
- Evaluate workload and plan staffing requirements based on levels of activity.
- Provides a centralised log of low battery alerts and sensor status.