Fall Sensor Watch & Wireless Receiver for Existing Nurse Call Systems
Automatic fall sensor watch that triggers your call system should the resident have a serious fall in their bedroom.
Compatible with almost any nurse call system including:
How does a fall alarm work?
A fall alarm works exactly the same way as a pendant alarm with some added features. The resident can send an alert at any time but it will also detect a serious fall and automatically trigger the nurse call system.
- Waterproof - can be used in the bath or shower.
- Works like a pendant alarm.
- Automatically detects falls.
- Raises an alert even if the resident can't.
- Will work up to 200m from the wireless receiver.
How does it trigger the nurse call system?
The wireless receiver plugs into your nurse call system point. Simply select your nurse call system from the drop down list.
- Wireless Receiver with matched call system lead.
- Fall Sensor Watch
Share this Product
More from this collection
Do you have the correct connection?
This item has multiple connection options, please choose your preferrence from the list to proceed.