Wandering prevention door sensor linked to mobile phone
Order Code: DS-M
- Easy to install and use.
- No subscriptions - just a one-off payment for the equipment.
- Enables a carer to receive alerts from any location using their mobile phone.
- Free mobile phone app included.
- Unlimited use of mobile phone app on as many Android or Apple phones as required.
How does it work?
- Attach door sensor to the door using supplied sticky pads.
- Connect the base station to your Internet router using the supplied cable.
- Download the free app from our website.
- When the door opens, you will receive an alert through the mobile phone app.
Wireless Door Sensor
- 6-month battery life (if 20 activation's per day)
- Supplied already linked to the base station.
- Easy to install with self-adhesive pads.
- On-off switch.
- Connect the base station to your router using the supplied cable.
- Connect to power.
The base station receives messages from the door sensor and sends these to a free mobile phone app.
Simply register the base station within the app using the supplied password.
- Works on Android (version 8.1 or higher) or Apple devices.
- Simple to use.
One year warranty and 30-day money-back guarantee.
Share this Product
More from this collection
Do you have the correct connection?
This item has multiple connection options, please choose your preferrence from the list to proceed.